First National Bank of America is a niche, nationwide lender and a leader in portfolio financing. The Residential Lending Division is seeking to hire a Processing Manager to lead our processing staff in becoming an exceptional team delivering extraordinary service to our sales staff and our customers.
Who are we looking for?
FNBA is and seeks to be an exceptional bank. Our culture is tantamount to this and is built on three key pillars:
1. Our people are exceptional
2. Our products are exceptional
3. Our results are exceptional
The Residential Lending Division is looking for an individual who, at their core, is driven by developing people, creating clarity, and challenging the way things are done. This role needs someone who wants continuous improvement personally and for their team. If this sounds like you, read below for the responsibilities/requirements and apply today!
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
This role is a managerial role that will report to the Head of Residential Operations. The essential function of this role is to ensure our staff deliver an exceptional loan package to our underwriting team. The following activities are expected:
• Daily management of the loan pipeline to identify where files are having issues & facilitate communication between Processing, Underwriting, and Closing
• Monitors processes for efficiency and effectiveness; provides top management with recommendations for improvement
• Ensures that new mortgage loan packages are processed and completed according to established policies and procedures
• Evaluates loans for accuracy, completion, and compliance with governmental regulations
• Knowledge of RESPA, Regulation Z, and Regulation B requirements
• Develops and implements training for operations staff
• Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 5 or more years of recent processing or underwriting experience (within 2 years of application date)
• Minimum 2 years of managing experience
• Knowledge of FHA guidelines.
• Non-QM or sub-prime experience preferred.
• Knowledge of tax return and balance sheet analysis, including both cash flow and AGI methods
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with Encompass LOS preferred